Friday, April 11, 2014





Title: “Through the zombie glass”

Author: Gena Showalter

Publication date: September 24th, 2013

Type of book: Teen paranormal

Is this a part of a series, If yes, which number? Yes, it is book #2. Book #1-“Alice in Zombieland”.
Summary: No summary for a second book because of spoilers. Just know that all the danger, zombies, kick ass fighting, romance, and fun from the first book follows through to the second. I can’t wait for book three.

Favorite bits: “Cole”. I do have some other favorite things about this book but I don’t want to spoil anything. You will just have to read it and find out for yourself. Honestly, I don’t know how you could read the first book and not want to immediately pick up book two. I love Gena’s writing so much!

Problematic bits: Like many teen series with romance, “Through the zombie glass” has quite a bit of relationship drama. Reading as many teen books as I do, I am use to this kind of thing and find that I don’t mind it so much. That being said, I did have many times in this book where I wanted to reach inside the book and shake some of the characters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment