Tuesday, September 11, 2012


“The Seven Tales of Trinket” by, Shelley Moore Thomas

                When Trinket’s mother dies leaving her alone in the world she decides to set out in search of her father who left when she was six. Together with her friend Thomas, Trinket will have seven adventures and gather seven stories guaranteed to enchant anyone who hears them.

I really enjoyed this book. Trinket and Thomas are fun and endearing characters, and the lessons they learn about friendship and family are priceless. This story is full of adventure, magic, and heartwarming moments that will delight everyone who reads it. As I read “The seven tales of Trinket” I kept thinking that I would love to read it out loud to my nieces and nephews. The descriptions are vivid and I felt like I was traveling right along with the characters. This book is one that you will read over again and enjoy it just as much the second time. I loved the dreamy, fairy tale feel of this story and I am very happy to have it in my collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment