Tuesday, December 31, 2013



Title: “Alice in Zombieland”

Author: Gena Showalter

Publication date: 9/25/12

Type of book: Teen paranormal romance/zombies.

Is this a part of a series, If yes, which number? Yes, this is book one. Book two is called “Through the zombie glass”.

Summary: Alice Bell and her little sister have lived a very sheltered life. Alice’s father believes in zombies and as a result he keeps a tight hold on his wife and children. Alice believes her father is crazy until the day that her life is shattered before her eyes. With nothing left to lose, Alice decides to join forces with the only people who can teach her to fight back and live.

Characters: *Alice is a character that I really liked. Her emotions felt real and I liked how strong she was in the book.

*Cole is a great guy and a very sexy character. I love how devoted he is and how he isn’t afraid to say what he feels.

*Kat and Frosty are very fun characters. Kat is feisty and has a very interesting story of her own. Frosty is strong and sweet when it comes to Kat. I can’t wait to read more about them.  

Favorite bits: I like the interesting take on zombies. The romance felt real and I am excited to see where it goes. It had some great fight scenes and the danger felt very real. I just really like anything that Gena writes.

Problematic bits: I have nothing negative to say about this book. Like I said, I like all of Gena’s books.

*Go out and get this book today, you will enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment